Reading & District Kennel Association 12
Site Links To Magazine Contents
Reading & District Kennel Association Open Show – 2nd December
Montem Sports Centre, Slough, Berks.
Puppy Dog or Bitch 1
1. Withers’ Hello Dolly du Champ D’Eole, 9 month quality pup with lovely feminine head, good ears and expression. Well constructed, moved with drive. Best Puppy and Res Best of Breed.
Open Dog or Bitch 3 (1 abs)
1. Withers’ Fr/Lux/Swiss/Int Ch Captain Crochet du Champ D’Eole, quality 6year old dog in excellent condition. Balanced throughout with good shoulders and quarters to match. Moved fluently with correct tail carriage. Best of Breed. Group 1.
2. Atter & Bowman’s Ridley Thomas.
Puppy Dog or Bitch 2 (1 abs)
1. Regan’s Digmoor Roaming Rose, 7 month feminine bitch. Good overall balance, neat head, good expression, good jacket. Moved and showed well. Best Puppy and Res Best of Breed.
Graduate Dog or Bitch 2
1. Milton’s Baillieswills Lochindaal, feminine bitch of pleasing size, good head, ears and expression. Well balanced with good harsh coat. Moved and showed well. Best of Breed
2. Regan’s Digmoor Bankers Bonus
Puppy Dog or Bitch 2
1. Keeves’ Seveek I Dreamed a Dream, 11 month quality bitch with good head and expression. Good harsh coat, excellent condition, moved and showed well.
2. Day’s Cherrycrack Ludo at Trekhilli
Graduate Dog or Bitch 2 (1 abs)
1. Keeves’ Seveek Living the Dream quality puppy bitch with lovely head and expression, well made, good front. Harsh coat. Showed non-stop and moved with drive and animation. Best Puppy, Best of Breed, Group 2, Puppy Group 1.
Open Dog or Bitch 4 (1 abs)
1. Keeves & Bennett’s Seveek Who Dares Wins, quality dog with good head. Well balanced, good shoulders, moved with drive and showed well. Res Best of Breed.
2. Lifton’s Liffycairn Cumon U Irons
3. Day’s Trekhilli Piccallilli
Graduate Dog or Bitch 2
1. Parker’s Mansiya Magnetic Man, quality dog of correct size, neat head keen expression, soundly made. Moved and showed well. Res Best of Breed
2. Stedman’s Mansiya dare to be Different
Open Dog or Bitch 1
1. Eva’s Sophyla Sam Brown quality young dog with lovely chiselled head. Sound construction and balanced throughout. Moved and showed well. Best of Breed, Group 4.
Junior Dog or Bitch 4 (2 abs)
1. Lloyd’s Orison Thundercloud, Norfolk Terrier13 month bitch of unbridled enthusiasm. Neat head, short back, well made, moved well once settled. Best AVNSC. Group 3.
2. Hadley & Blair’s Parson Russell Terrier Cleevehill Kasper
Post Graduate Dog or Bitch 1
1. Lloyd’s Orison Thunderstorm Norfolk Terrier, quality young dog of sound construction. Moved with drive once settled.
Open Dog or Bitch 2
1. Blair’s Gonetoground Go Getter Parson Russell Terrier bitch with neat clean head, good harsh coat, well made with good bend of stifle. Res Best AVNSC.
2. Lloyd’s Rainbows End at Bannings Norfolk Terrier.
Eileen S Foy (Judge)
Go To Top Of Page