Selby CS 13
Site Links To Magazine Contents
SELBY CANINE SOCIETY AVNSC AND AV TERRIERS
AVNSC TERRIER PUPPY
1. Dobson’s Resident’s Get The Party Started at Coolins. SFT dog. Black and white with long chiselled head, ears spot on, good bone, enough neck and correct shoulders, well ribbed up, short coupled, tail on top, moved with drive, strong willed needs careful handling so as not to break his spirit.
AVNSC TERRIER OPEN
1. Clarke’s Calvenace Fat Bottomed Girl for Flaxela. SCWT bitch. Correct size with good bone, well padded feet, straight front, good head and neat ears, strong neck, well laid shoulders, level top line, short coupled with tail on top, strong quarters that showed in good movement, good coat texture, a real showgirl. Best In Show.
2. White’s Talyot Menelaus at Gumshoe. Skye.
3. Miller’s Skyland Detonator. SBT.
AV TERRIER PUPPY
1. Lancaster’s Clanestar Careless Dream. WHWT bitch. Very much a baby, straight front, beautiful head and small well placed ears, enough neck and good shoulders, level top line, tail on top, nice bend of stifle, moved ok when settled.
1. White’s Gumshoe Moses Jones. Skye dog. Good bone, nicely shaped head with good ears which he used, enough neck into well placed shoulders, deep chest, long level top line, strong muscular quarters, put down to perfection, moved well.
2. Hopper’s Starcadia Olympic Gold-buzz. SCWT dog.
AV POST GRADUATE
1. Hopper’s Starcadia Olympic Gold-buzz. Good sized dog with pleasing head and neat ears, enough neck and good shoulders, well ribbed, muscular quarters, correct tail carriage, well put down.
1. Heathcote’s Vallemoss Drama Queen via Saxheath. Border Terrier bitch. Nice size bitch, not overdone, straight front, correct head, small ears, enough neck and rib, good to be able to span a border, needs more coat, moved with drive..
1. Clarke’s SCWT
2. Lazenby’s Norwich Terrier.
3. Thompson-Morgan’s Norwich Terrier.
4. Dickinson & James’ Border Terrier.
TERRIER PUPPY GROUP
1. Dobson’s SFT.
2. Thompson-Morgan’s Norfolk Terrier.
3. Coop’s Border Terrier.
4. Thompson-Morgan’s Norwich Terrier.
1. Chambers’ Miss Prima Donna. Best Puppy. At the gangly stage, good bone, balanced head, enough neck, nice rise over the loin, moved ok when settled.
1. Akester & Worthington’s Inglemarch Ice Crystal. Pretty bitch, nice head shape, correct shoulders, deep chest, good spring of rib going well back, strong well muscled quarters giving her good movement.
2. Mason’s Aphrael What A Performance.
3. Ireland & Beckett’s Cabledene Simply A Prince.
1. Eades Gilmour & Davis’ Courthill Class Act. Elegant bitch of correct size, beautiful head and ears, long neck into correct shoulders, deep chest ribbed well back, strong quarters, moved well. BOB.
2. Bowes’ Inglemarch Ice Sculpture. D.
3. Chambers’ Mikadene Maid Of The Mist.
1. Eades Malakands Magic Spell. Bitch of good size with correct front, long lean head, nicely arched neck into well laid shoulders, deep chest good spring of rib, well muscled second thigh and good bend of stifle, moved well.
2. Ireland’s Mikadene Night Runner at jakile. D.
3. Ledger’s Ch. Tradewind Touch Of Magic. B.
BASSET FAUVE DE BRETAGNE
1. Dunn’s Shiroblam Foxy Dude at Khananga. Good size with plenty of bone, well padded tight feet, deep chest, nice harsh coat, quite thick, would have liked more drive. BOB.
AVNSC HOUND PUPPY
1. Hines’ Tysar Hocus Pocus. B. Mini Smooth Haired Dachshund. So balanced, super front, good head with well placed ears, enough bone, correct shoulders, nice top line, well angulated rear giving her perfect movement, super coat really dense, took time to settle on the table but got it together, a real showman. Best AVNSC Hound Puppy and Res.Best Puppy in show.
1. Hirst’s Diheath Bob Dylan at Kejana. Bassett D. Really chunky, good front, classic head, strong muscular neck into correct shoulders, good spring of rib going well back, good tail carriage, strong quarters, moved with real drive. Best AVNSC Hound.
1. Hirst’s Bassett
2. Eades Gilmour and Davis’ Whippet.
3. Dunn’s Basset Fauve De Bretagne.
PUPPY HOUND GROUP
1. Hines’ Mini Smooth Haired Dachshund.
2. Chambers’ Whippet.
1. Rodgers’ Rojillair Sweet Magic. Golden B. Full of substance, deep chest, good head shape, ears close to head, strong neck and correct shoulders, level top line, nice tail carriage, quality jacket, moved well.
2. Marr’s Ruelata Acrobat at Redfox. Border Terrier D.
3. Dunn’s Meadowpoint Boogie Woogie. Pointer B.
AV MINOR PUPPY.
1. Coops’ Darkarmar Heartbreaker. Border Terrier B. Puppy of good size, straight front, well padded feet, good head shape and ear carriage, correct shoulder placement, good pelt, well put down and shown.
2. Harman’s Karelois Kascade. Labrador Retriever.B.
1. Gerhold’s Ramchaine Fabulicious. Golden Ret. D. A really solid dog with a good head, plenty of width between the ears, strong neck into well laid shoulders, level top line, muscular quarters, tight feet, nice tail carriage, moved with drive.
1. Bowes’ Inglemarch Ice Sculpture. Whippet D. Good size, straight front, deep chest, pleasing head, correct shoulders, ribs going well back, well muscled rear and good angulation, correct movement.
JANET BOULTON MEMORIAL PUPPY STAKES.
1. Hilton’s Valenchino Trouble Maker. Long Coat Chihuahua. D. Full of himself, nice apple head and good ears, enough neck into good shoulders, level top line, good strong quarters, moved gracefully around the ring.
2. Pickering’s Kanix Pallas for Bouvibear. Bouvier D.
3. Hilton’s Valenchino Made Of Candy. Long Coat Chihuahua.B.
BEST IN SHOW
Clark’s SCWT Calvenace Fat Bottomed Girl for Flaxela.
Scarll & Sykes Timazinti Danio. Lhasa Apso D. A good size with good front, pleasing head with enough stop, strong neck and correct shoulders, muscular quarters, super tail carriage, moved with purpose holding his top line, to complete the picture a super quality double coat, never stopped showing,
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW.
Glendinning’s Plaiglen Dazzle. Cocker Spaniel B. Plenty of bone, balanced head, enough neck going into well laid shoulders, good spring of rib, short loin, correct tail carriage, good bend of stifle, short hocks and tight feet, super mover, shown in great condition, a real showgirl.
Hines’ Tysar Hocus Pocus. Mini Smooth Haired Dacshund.
Roger Crooks Judge.
Go To Top Of Page