|Kerry Blue||Belfast 14 Judge's Critique|
Belfast 14 Judge
KERRY BLUE BELFAST 14
Judge(s): MR MAX KING
Kerry Blue Terrier:
1. Anderson & Watt’s Edbrios Explorer. 9 mth and solidly built for age and developing nicely throughout, well made head, neat ears, well bodied, free mover.
2. Gallett’s Lakki Kerri Vero Cavaliero. Not as forward as 1, and looking a little leggy at this stage, nicely made rear quarters, just needs more maturity.
1. Daly’s Commanche Creek. A little boisterous at times and needs to find balance with terrier spirit, nice head, strong neck and front, colour coming through, went well when deciding to put it together.
LD (2) 1
. Davani’s Kebulak Lady Killer. Square, compact, smart and demanding attention, well balanced head, well bodied with good coupling, coat in good order, moved free and with purpose. Res DCC.
2. Martin & Burke’s Lynnsto Blue Russian Gaelgorm. Tidy and honest sort, good coat and colour, but preferred overall shape and balance of 1.
1. Clarke-O’Neill’s Ch Lemracdream The Navigator. True and worthy champion, who came saw and conquered, loved his overall attitude and ring presence, compact and balanced throughout which presented neat profile, coat in tip top condition, moved powerfully. DCC and BOB.
2. Keenan’s Irisblu Spooks. Tended to be stacked too close with straight stifle which spoiled overall appearance, long powerful head, well made body, moved OK.
1. Davani’s Kebulak Playing with Fire. A little flighty at first and tended to fly her ears, but when pulled herself together she was able to exhibit her positive virtues, liked overall size and balance, good reach of neck, nice body with well set tail, settled to move well. BP.
2. Walker’s Clanciarrai Blue Jasmine at Glenachall. Not as developed as 1 at this stage but nice overall shape, moved a little close behind.
3. McGivern’s Irisblu Sister Sarah.
1. Daly’s Lucky Bee. Typical “teenager” attitude and erratic on the move, feminine head, nice eye, well made shoulders, just needs more ring training.
1. Haskin’s Hallsblu Fiesty Lady. Feminine appearance, nice shape and size with very good coat and colour, making pleasant and satisfying picture, straight front, well muscled throughout, sound movement.
2. Smith’s Irisblu Candy Stripes. Handler had to work hand to get the best out of this bitch, larger type throughout, well angulated rear quarters, little loose on the move at times.
3. Prendergast’s Miss Tilly Trotter.
1. Anderson & Watt’s Kebulak Naked and Famous. Solid and compact build, neat head, good neck, well bodied with good spring of rib and deep chest, well developed hindquarters which produced good driving movement.
2. Forrest & Scott’s Lacaraveen Orla. Up to size, long head with good expression, moving a little close behind.
1. Pinfold’s Cyres Born To Thrill. Lived up to her name, outgoing, alert and active, nice head with good bite and well set ears, compact body with short level back and well set tail, coat in very good order, moved with style and purpose. BCC, her 3rd, congratulations.
2. Quigg’s Am Ch Irisblu Mirage. Well made throughout, neat and compact and four square, good head, solidly built with strong quarters, coat in good order, moved well. Res BCC.
3. Davani & Walter’s Kebulak Bare All.
JUDGE MR MAX KING